Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catch-up

Okay, so I know its a little warm outside to be posting about snowy stuff, but I feel like I haven't had a chance to post about much of anything since Tucker was born. Thankfully Darren has posted some pics and videos in the meantime. Anyway, I'm going to do a quick catchup of all the stuff I missed.

As I was looking at these pics with the boys, they said, "I want it to snow again!!" It's weird how in the middle of the winter all we want is to be able to go outside in shorts and t-shirts and in the summer when we're dying of heat, all we want to do is roll around in the snow. All I can say is that I really do love living in a place where we have 4 seasons. I actually am looking forward to some crisp cool fall weather soon.

This Christmas for the first time, we had the boys pick out gifts at the dollar store for each other. They had so much fun picking them out and wrapping them. This is Quincy giving Stratt the biggest hug ever after he opened the package of erasers that Stratt picked out for him. It was so cute! Fun that they still get so much joy out of the littlest things.

While we were opening presents, the snow started to fall down outside. It was a beautiful white Christmas morning.

No comments: