Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He's on his way . . .

Yesterday we had one of those 3-D/4-D ultrasounds at our doctor's office, it was so cool! It was fun to see our baby's face even before we get to meet him. Darren thinks he looks just like Stratt did. He definitely has the same Keele nose as our other babies. I am 34 weeks now and thankfully this last half of my pregnancy has been really great. I just keep getting bigger and bigger and we keep getting more and more excited! The other day Quincy said, "Mom, do you think there still might be a teeny tiny, little chance that it still might be a girl?" I said, "No Quince, I'm pretty sure it's a boy." And he said, "We just have too many boys in this family." I think he's finally getting used to the idea of another boy, both he and Stratt are very excited. I can't wait to see them with their new baby brother! :)

2 comments:

Janna said...

So funny....my boys wanted a girl, too. Of course, they absolutely adore McKay, and I can't imagine it any other way! I'm excited for you!

rachel said...

My boys said, "no girls allowed":) I am hoping to talk them into it at some point but boys are so fun. I am way excited for your family. You guys are going to love it.