Friday, May 1, 2009

Grammie Judy- Thanks for coming!

Darren's mom, Judy, came to visit in November and helped out SO much!!! I feel so blessed to have such amazing in-laws and a mother-in-law who is also a great friend. We had lots of fun and got all the projects done I could have never finished myself. We painted and decorated and shopped and cooked and cleaned. She got all our rooms decked out and made everything look amazing. I just wish my house looked that great everyday. :) I always call Judy the "Boy Scout" because she leaves everything neater than she found it wherever she goes . . . and she definitely left us with some huge improvements. Thanks for coming and for all your help!!! We can't wait to see Grammie, Poppie, Britt, and Em in July!!!

Judy out in the dark pulling weeds out of the driveway with a flashlight on her head :)

1 comment:

Cerra said...

Wow, she is AWESOME. What a great lady. :-)